Mississippi Baptist’s commitment to providing the highest quality healthcare stems from strong faith. From Baptist’s perspective, a community is more than just a group of people living and working in the same area.
“Community means joining together as stewards to serve our neighbors using the resources and talents with which our employees and physicians have been blessed to provide,” said Robby Channell, spokesperson for Mississippi Baptist.
Baptist strives to be a good neighbor by providing support and care to those in need, partnering with local organizations that have like-minded values and goals. Baptist also invests in programs that lead to a healthier Mississippi. For the past few months, Baptist has not only invested dollars in giving back to the community, employees and physicians have donated their time to further a ministry of care.
Recent events include:
- March for Babies (annual March of Dimes walk)
- The Clarion Ledger Mississippi High School Sports Awards
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce Dragon Boat Regatta (team building event)
- Baptist Health Foundation Hearts & Clubs Golf Tournament (benefitting Baptist Heart)
- Habitat for Humanity Mississippi Capital Area (22 years of support)
- The Jerry Clower Festival with participation from Baptist Medical Center Yazoo