It’s time for all team members with Baptist health insurance to complete and submit their complete biometric screening to BestHealth or pay an $80 a month tobacco surcharge. Complete these steps by Friday, Nov. 13 to avoid the surcharge.
Step 1: (For new participants): Create an Account on the inHealth Wellbeing Mobile App or Web Portal
- Download the inHealth Wellbeing mobile app or visit the web portal, https://portal.inhealth4change.com
- Create an account, Company ID: BMHCC
Step 2: Complete the “My Health Risk Questionnaire” on the inHealth Wellbeing Mobile App or Web Portal
- Log in to your inHealth Wellbeing app, click on the three lines in the upper left corner, select “Health Risk,” then click on “My Health Risk Questionnaire” or
- Go to https://portal.inhealth4change.com. Click on the “Health Risk” tab on the site’s main page, then click on “My Health Risk Questionnaire.”
- Complete the My Health Risk Questionnaire, enter your initials, and click “Submit.”
- Confirm your questionnaire is complete by returning to the “Health Risk” tab to view the completion date. (A new questionnaire must be completed each program year. You may complete the questionnaire no earlier than July 1, 2020.)
Step 3: Schedule and Complete Biometric Screening
A complete biometric screening includes:
- Waist circumference
- Cholesterol (full lipid panel)
- Blood pressure
- Tobacco test
BestHealth will not be conducting on-site biometric screenings this year, so team members must get this screening at their primary care provider’s office. If you don’t have a primary care provider and would like to be referred to one, please contact the BestHealth Wellbeing team at Besthealth@bmhcc.org or 901-227-2378 (BEST).
If you are currently a tobacco user or if your tobacco test is positive, you will have to take a tobacco cessation course in addition to completing the entire biometric screening. Go to the BestHealth Sharepoint page and click on the “Avoid the Tobacco Surcharge” flyer for more information, or contact BestHealth at 901-227-2378 (BEST) or Besthealth@bmhcc.org.
Step 4: Submit your results
- If your primary care provider is part of Baptist Medical Group, let your provider know you need a BestHealth screening when you make your appointment.
- If your primary care provider is not part of Baptist Medical Group, print a Biometric Screening Provider Form and bring it with you to your biometric screening appointment. Ask your provider to complete the form and send it to BestHealth by Friday, Nov. 13. The Biometric Screening Provider form is located on the BestHealth Sharepoint site, the inHealth Wellbeing app and the web portal.
Step 5: Enjoy up to $300 in gift cards
Learn more about all the incentives you can earn just by getting your biometric screening. You’ll be able to redeem incentives starting on Oct. 15.