You can help relieve the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine by donating to Ukraine Relief, a campaign from Baptist Memorial Health Care Foundation, Baptist Health Sciences University and our Pastoral Care team.
Your donation will help provide badly needed medical supplies for the children, women and men in need in Ukraine. All proceeds will go directly to Crosslink Memphis, a local ministry and part of an international organization that equips medical mission teams with medical supplies and medicines.
$25 Becomes $75 with Matching
When you donate to Ukraine Relief, your funds will have even more impact! Donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $10,000 by both Baptist Foundation and Pastoral Care. That means your gift of $50 becomes $150, or your gift of $100 becomes $300.
Whatever amount you give, the impact will be greater when you donate through our campaign, and you can give with the assurance that your online donation is secure. Ukraine Relief offers a way for you to help without worrying about the scams that often surface during times of crisis.
Please make your contribution no later than Friday, May 27. Gifts can be made by credit card, check or PTO contribution. Gifts in kind are also accepted.
To donate, do one of the following:
- Complete the online Ukraine Relief donation form.
- Visit the Baptist Foundation website.
- Make a donation through the Baptist Foundation’s Venmo account.
- Make a gift in kind by contacting Karen Smith at Baptist Health Sciences University, 901-572-2475.
- Call the Baptist Foundation at 901-227-7123. The Foundation staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We greatly appreciate your kindness and service to our global community.