Baptist Golden Triangle’s marketing team won five Mississippi Hospital Association “Maggie” awards – including Best of Show-Electronic – during the organization’s 27th annual gala reception. The hospital won the following Maggie awards:
- Special Video Production-Produced Externally for “Health Talk With Baptist” spots
- TV Advertising -Over $15,000 for its 2014 service line commercials
- Writing-External Writing for a news release about Baptist Golden Triangle winning the Mississippi Nurses Association’s Hospital of the Year (more than 100 beds) award.
- Special Events-Fundraising for its Sweetheart Basket Fundraiser for the Lowndes County Relay for Life
- Best of Show-Electronic for its “Health Talk With Baptist” sponsorship spots
“I am very proud of our team. We appreciate the support from our administrator and CEO, Paul Cade, and the rest of senior leadership. Their support allows us to produce our best work, which brings a positive reflection on our hospital and our system, not only with our peers in hospital marketing and public relations, but also in our community,” said Baptist Golden Triangle Marketing Director Megan Pratt.
The Maggie Awards program honors outstanding work by communications professionals from the health care sector in Mississippi. The awards are sponsored by the MHA’s Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations. This year there were 75 entries from hospitals, health systems and other health care organizations from across the state. Only the top two entries in each category won awards, either a first-place Maggie award or an Award of Excellence.