If you’re looking for more information about the BestHealth Wellbeing program, this is the place for you. You can also contact the wellbeing team at 901-227-2378 (BEST), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the BestHealth site on MyBaptist. The BestHealth Wellbeing office will be located at 6141 Walnut Grove Road in Memphis.
- Health risk assessment and biometric screening: Complete it once a year with our team of wellbeing specialists or your primary care provider
- Health coaching to help you set and achieve your personal health goals
- Challenges…because a little competition goes a long way in helping us reach those goals!
- Valuable rewards to keep you motivated!
- A way to manage your wellbeing “on the go” with our convenient mobile app or web-based portal,https://portal.inhealth4change.com/.
- Download the app.
- Complete the health risk assessment in the app.
- Get a biometric screening at your primary care provider’s office or onsite at one of our biometric screening events between August and November 2018. (Information about the screening events is coming soon.)
- Establish a relationship with one of our wellbeing specialists to get regular advice, support and encouragement as you work toward your health care goals.
- Earn rewards, valued at up to $300 per year
- Because there’s no better time than NOW to take care of yourself
- It’s free
- Information: All Baptist team members will receive an email from BestHealth every Tuesday with health information, and BestHealth articles will be included in every issue of the Baptist Leader, which is emailed to all team members every Friday.
- Classes: The BestHealth team will schedule a number of exercise classes and cooking demonstrations at Baptist entities throughout the year that will be open to all team members.
- Discounts: We will soon unveil discounts to a number of area fitness facilities.
Health Risk Assessment and Biometric Screening
- From our mobile app or portal, go to the Health Risk page and complete the questionnaire
- Schedule an onsite biometric screening appointment in HealthStream or schedule an appointment for your primary care provider to perform the screening. To schedule an appointment in HealthStream:
- Log on to HealthStream
- Click on “Catalog”
- Type “Biometric” into the search bar and click the green button to the right of the search bar
- Click on your entity. (If you don’t see your entity listed, check back in a few days.)
- Click on the white “Choose Class” button toward the top of the page
- Click on the green “Register” button next to the time you would like to get your biometric screening.
- Complete the screening, which includes measurements of your height, weight, waist, blood pressure, a blood sample for glucose and cholesterol, and a test for tobacco use.
- Review your results in the mobile app or portal, https://portal.inhealth4change.com/, to better understand your health.
- $100 for the wellness visit
- $50 for getting your biometric screening (PLEASE NOTE: You will also have to complete the health risk assessment in the app or portal to earn this reward.)
- $50 if your blood pressure is 120/80 or lower
- $50 if your glucose is at 100 or lower
- $50 if your BMI is within 18.5-24.9
- Complete your health risk assessment and screening
- Get an annual check-up with your primary care provider
- Achieve healthy ranges for your weight, blood pressure, and blood sugar or work with our wellbeing specialists to help you achieve your goals
|Complete Health Risk Assessment (HRA) + biometric screening (both need to be completed to earn the reward)||$50 gift card|
|Blood pressure less than 120/80 or complete health coaching goals||$50 gift card|
|Complete annual wellness visit with primary care provider||$100 gift card|
|Body mass index (BMI) is 18.5 – 24.9 or complete health coaching goals||$50 gift card|
|Glucose less than 100 or enroll in the diabetes prevention program or diabetes care management program||$50 gift card|
Primary Care Provider Visits
- Visit your primary care provider in January for your biometric screening. You can also earn rewards for both your wellness visit and for getting your biometric screenings. (PLEASE NOTE: You must also complete your health risk assessment in the app or portal to earn the biometric screening reward.)
- Get a free biometric screening during one of our onsite screening events, but there are a limited number of spots.
- Get health information
- Attend wellness classes
- Redeem fitness facility discounts
- Download and use the app (if you are a member of the Baptist health plan)