Our new BestHealth Wellbeing program combines information, personal attention, challenges, rewards and more to help our health plan members achieve lifelong wellness. Even if you don’t have Baptist insurance, you’ll still have access to health information, and you’ll be able to attend exercise classes and cooking demos. You’ll also be able to redeem discounts to local fitness facilities.
Here’s a quick look at the features:
Wellbeing specialists: These four energetic health care professionals will travel throughout the system leading exercise classes, working one-on-one to help team members adopt healthy lifestyles, and encouraging everyone to see a primary care physician. Wellbeing specialists are BestHealth “boots on the ground,” ready to help you.
Challenges: They’ll start easy and grow more difficult, but they’ll always be fun! Challenges will be unveiled three times a year. If you meet weekly goals, you’ll be entered to win a prize. Meet every weekly goal throughout the challenge, and you could win a grand prize. Look in the “challenges” section of the BestHealth app early next year for more details.
Rewards: With BestHealth, you can earn up to $300 just for practicing healthy behaviors!
- $100 gift card for getting an annual wellness exam with your primary care physician (Visits will be accepted if conducted after July 1, 2018)
- $50 gift card for completing a health risk assessment and biometric screening
- $50 gift card if your body mass index is between 18.5 and 24.9 or you complete health coaching goals
- $50 gift card if your blood pressure is less than 120/80 or you have completed health coaching goals
- $50 gift card if your glucose is less than 100 or you enroll in the diabetes prevention program or diabetes care management program
- To avoid a tobacco surcharge, test negative for tobacco use or take the Blue Cross Blue Shield Tobacco Cessation program by Dec. 15, 2018.
Information: You’ll receive emails every week with spiritual, physical and emotional information and tips; and we will establish a custom BestHealth YouTube channel with exercise and health videos.
You can reach the BestHealth Wellbeing team by calling 901-227-2378 (BEST) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. BestHealth Wellbeing is fun. It’s rewarding. And it’s all about helping you live a healthy lifestyle.