Are you getting your prescriptions through the Baptist Mail Order Pharmacy? If not, you’re paying more than you should.
The Baptist Mail Order Pharmacy is in-network and has the best pricing for your prescriptions. It’s also an easy and convenient way to order your recurring 30-day and 90-day prescriptions. Ready to switch? Here are three ways you can do it:
- Ask your doctor for a new e-prescription to the Baptist Mail Order Pharmacy.
- Call your pharmacy and ask them to switch it for you.
- Request a refill through your Baptist OneCare MyChart account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
Here’s how to easily manage your prescriptions:
- Use MyChart to order refills.
- Contact the Baptist Mail Order Pharmacy at 833-721-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.