What is it?
It is a web page (https://employee.baptistonline.org) that provides links to:
- Discounts for Baptist team members
- The Baptist Leader internal newsletter
- Baptist’s careers site
- Baptist’s employee referral bonus program
- The Baptist Memorial Health Care Foundation
- The Baptist health benefits booklet
- A list of important phone numbers
- The CONCERN employee assistance program
- The HealthNet Federal Credit Union
- The Professional Image Program, where you can purchase Baptist-branded apparel
- The BestHealth employee wellness program
- The Service First Award nomination form
- The DAISY Award nomination page
- Leave of Absence forms
- GuideStone, the company that manages team members’ retirement accounts
- Links to Baptist Memorial Health Care’s social media sites
How will it help me?
It will give team members access to all this information from anywhere at any time. Just go to https://employee.baptistonline.org and enter BMHCC\ then the username and password you use to log into computers at work. Mississippi Baptist team members will have to enter baptistsrvcs\ then their username and password. There should be no space between BMHCC\ (or baptistsrvcs\) and your username.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are trying to access the portal in a Baptist entity using your personal cell phone, mobile device or computer, you will need to take it off the Baptist Wi-Fi network first, or you will not be able to connect to the portal.
Will the site ever change?
Yes! We will continue to refine and update it with new features. If you have any suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anything else I need to know?
We’re eager to hear your thoughts about the new portal, whether they are compliments or suggestions for improvement. We’re also here to answer any questions you may have about it. Please send your thoughts and questions to email@example.com.